In this article, we’ll cover the best golf courses in Colorado. One of the best Summer activities in Colorado is an 18-hole golf course followed by a lovely lunch at the club! Here in Colorado, you can find amazing golf courses with beautiful views.
If you are visiting Colorado this Summer and are looking to play a round or two of golf, then you might want to consider visiting one of the following best golf courses in Colorado.
Table of Contents
Is Colorado Nice In The Summer?
Colorado is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, particularly in the summer. Here’s why:
- Mountainous Beauty: Colorado’s Rocky Mountains offer breathtaking views and numerous hiking trails. From the Maroon Bells to Rocky Mountain National Park, the state’s natural beauty is unmatched.
- Wildlife Viewing: Colorado is home to diverse wildlife. In the summer, you can spot elk, deer, foxes, and even bears in their natural habitats.
- Outdoor Activities: Summer in Colorado means endless outdoor activities. You can go whitewater rafting in the Arkansas River, rock climbing in Boulder, or mountain biking in Fruita.
- Festivals and Events: The state hosts numerous music and food festivals during the summer, like the Telluride Bluegrass Festival and Taste of Colorado.
- Mild Weather: Colorado summers are typically warm but not overly hot, making it the perfect climate for exploring.
Country Club Of The Rockies
The Country Club of the Rockies’ course opened in 1985 to rave reviews and has been upholding the same level of service ever since. The links-style design has rolling terrain with water coming into play on 11 holes, and four holes along and across the Eagle River. Once done with your time on the links you can enjoy the Country Club’s fine dining, events and happenings around the Vail area. To book your tee time you can visit the Country Club of the Rockies’ website.
Beaver Creek Golf Club
The Beaver Creek Golf Club, nestled against the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain, is one of the longest established golf courses in the Vail Valley. Opened in 1982, the course was designed by noted course architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and is known and respected for its long, narrow, challenging fairways and its stunning scenery.
Beaver Creek is open to the public from
May 10 – June 14
September 16 – October 6
During this time you can enjoy the luxury experience at local pricing. The course is exclusively available to Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead lodging guests and Beaver Creek Club Members June 15 – September 15.
Eagle-Vail Golf Club
The Eagle Vail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley’s favorite golf courses, with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Nestled only five minutes from each of the world-class, internationally known Vail and Beaver Creek resorts, EagleVail offers 18 holes of pristine, challenging golf for people of all ages.
In early 2015, EagleVail won national recognition as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary from Audubon International, a two-year intensive process requiring demonstration of a high degree of environmental quality in seven specific areas. To book your tee time at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club you can visit their website.
Book Your Black Car Today To Enjoy The Best Golf Courses In Colorado
If you are flying into the Denver International or Eagle County airport, Rocky Mountain Black Car is here to pick you up! Simply book your car online to make sure you have easy, safe and luxurious transportation to start your vacation.