For some people, traveling can be really stressful. There is so much to plan, expenses and aspects that are out of your control such as flight delays and cancellation. In those cases, the best you can do is be prepared for anything as a traveler. Here are some tips on how you can be the be an efficient traveler.
This seems like a pretty obvious tip but you’d be surprised at how casual and unprepared some people can be when it comes to traveling. Here are some ways that you can make sure that you are prepared for your trip
- Don’t wait until the last minute to pack: One tip for packing is to put your suitcase out 5 days before travel. Slowly pack throughout the week so you don’t forget anything.
- Buy Travel Toiletries: This way you can leave it in your luggage and never have to worry about forgetting toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- Set An Alarm For Check In: For your flight, make sure to set an alarm for 24 hours before your flight so you can be first to check in.
- Schedule Your Rides To & From The Airport: Whether you are using Uber, Lyft or a Black car, try and schedule your rides so it isn’t just one more thing you have to do before your early flight. You’ll thank yourself when the time comes!
- Pre-pack Your Carry On: There is nothing worse than getting on a plane and realizing you don’t have any form of entertainment. A great suggestion is to pack your carry on the night before your travel day with your travel documents and ID, headphones, gum, iPad, etc.
Know The Airport’s Security & TSA Requirements
No one likes to be stuck behind a person in security that doesn’t know what they are doing. If you read the signs and know what security asks of you, not only will you get through security faster but will also make your travel day less stressful. Each airport tends to have different procedures but in general you will:
- Have liquids under 3 fluid ounces or throw them out
- Take off your shoes before you start loading your items
- Take off any jackets, hats, belts or anything that isn’t on your body directly
- Take out your iPads, computers or any electronics – those need to go through the machine separately
Rent A Black Car
After a long day of travel there is no better feeling than exiting the airport terminal to a driver ready to get you out of the airport quickly and safely. When you rent a black car they are able to be in touch with you through any plane delays or cancellations and make sure to adjust your itinerary. Renting a black car ensures that your arrival process is as seamless and painless as possible.