While most people think of skiing and enjoying the slopes during Winter when they think of Colorado, there is nothing quite like enjoying the Summer activities that Colorado has to offer. Outside of the Summer mountain and water sports, many men and women take advantage of this nice weather by playing rounds of Golf. There are many different courses to enjoy in and around the Denver area if you are thinking of Golfing.
Colorado Golf Courses
If you are choosing Colorado for your Spring or Summer vacation or just taking a quick weekend trip then we encourage you to book a tee time at one of the following golf courses:
- Vail Golf Club: The Vail golf club is open to the public and anyone is able to play this course. Highlighted by views of the Gore Mountain Range, Vail’s mountain-style, 18-hole course features unique fairways, smooth putting surfaces and a scenic layout amidst the White River National Forest. You can book a tee time online anytime by visiting their website.
- Eagle-Vail Golf Club: The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley’s favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. You can also book a tee time online for this course online.
- Cordillera: The Club at Cordillera is home to four very distinct golf courses: Valley, Mountain, Summit and Short. Each with their very own unique characteristics and elevation make a round of golf not only memorable, but unsurpassed in its ability to challenge and mesmerize the golfer.
- Red Sky: Red Sky is nestled near the legendary Vail and Beaver Creek Mountain Resorts and only 20 minutes from the Vail/Eagle County Airport. Red Sky is a private membership club with a separate resort golf operation.
- Eagle Ranch: The course is an 18-hole public course, with a fair share of visitors to the region looking for a unique round of golf. You can book your tee time online here.
- Beaver Creek Golf Club: Beaver Creek is open to the public from May 10 – June 14 and September 16 – October 6. Enjoy the luxury experience at local pricing. The course is exclusively available to Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch and Arrowhead lodging guests and Beaver Creek Club Members June 15 – September 15. You can book online here.
- Sonnenalp Club: Sonnenalp Club, located just 15 minutes from renowned Vail, Colorado in the charming town of Edwards. With 160 acres of pristine landscape, the Sonnenalp Club provides a lifestyle for those who seek the purest of golf, dining, family, health and wellness. Find out more about the golf club here.
- Breckenridge Golf Club: Breckenridge has three championship nines, the Bear, the Beaver and the Elk. All three nines are Jack Nicklaus Signature courses. Playing at 9300+ feet in elevation, each nine offers a mountain golf experience. Find out more about the Breckenridge golf club here.
- Raven Golf Club: The Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks is considered one of the top courses in the country and, without hesitation, the best mountain course in Colorado. Located in Silverthorne, Colorado just an hour from Denver and minutes from the Vail Valley’s top destinations. Find out more about this golf club here.
- Copper Creek Club: Copper Creek, a Pete and Perry Dye design is a challenging and fun course for players of all abilities. Find out more about this golf course and book at tee time on their website.
- Country Club Of The Rockies: This Golf Club has one of the top rated golf courses in Colorado. This Golf Club offers events, dining and golfing to give you and your family a full day of fun. For more information on this golf club you can visit their website here.
Book Your Black Car Service For Your Tee Time
Need a ride? Rocky Mountain Black Car is Colorado’s premiere black car service. Our fleet of black cars are easy to book and will pick you up at the Denver International or Eagle Airports to transport you to your mountain resort destination. If you are in need of a black car service please contact us or book your car online today!